BLUE PARADISE COVID INFORMATION
Last updated: [01/15/2021]
- Do the girls wear masks? No
- Are the girls socially distant? No
- Is it the same great time as always, yes? YES
- Are there any extra precautions: Yes
– All staff and girls are pre-tested
– Rooms are cleaned more frequently
– Extra sterilization gel is available
– Auxiliary staff wears masks
Do you offer COVID tests? Yes
- BP has secured rapid tests for all of our clients requiring negative tests for travel back to their country. You can get tested the day before departure and have the results ready the same day.
Is a curfew in place? Yes
- The government of the Dominican Republic has extended the state of emergency and nationwide curfew. This, however, does not affect BP in any way as we are private property. Guests are free to move about as they like. Airport transfers are also not affected.